Each DK client is unique. Many of our clients have special management and operational issues that cannot be contained
within the rigid boundaries of traditional legal practice.
To respond to this emerging need in today's business world, the DK Law Group has developed unique value-added services,
which focus on issues that most traditional law firms do not consider, and which some law firms do not even understand.
Our special focus services include
• In-house management of the corporate legal function
DK can assemble a multi-disciplinary team of experienced legal managers to serve as a client's "virtual general counsel."
We not only provide traditional corporate legal advice, but we can also manage the client's entire legal portfolio.
We customize our services, tasks, and functions to meet the specific needs of each client.
Even if a client already has an in-house counsel or legal team, the Dikaion Law Group can leverage those inhouse assets to
produce efficiencies and results normally observed only in the largest law departments.
The results can include
- Better legal services at a more manageable total cost
- Transformation of the corporate legal function from a cost center to a value center
- Rapid responses with expert answers and innovative solutions
- A single law firm that fully understands the client's business and is able to outsource legal work and manage other law firms
- Market-leading levels of quality in both legal services and legal management
- This can produce better legal services, at lower total cost, with better bottom-line results.
Legal Management Education for the Corporate Law Department
Dikaion is Korea’s leader in legal management education for in-house lawyers and corporate executives.
We provide the concepts, tools, and methods needed to reduce total legal spending, improve predictability in the corporate legal budget,
and make corporate legal services more responsive to overall business strategy and objectives.
We also introduce our clients to Dikaion’s unique combination of professional excellence, multidisciplinary perspectives,
and innovative problemsolving.
This empowers each client to get the best from available assets, staffing, and business operations.
They need a law firm that not only takes into account the financial issues in a transaction, but that also actively facilitates
a full range of financial structures and solutions to make the deal a success.
This is where Dikaion’s unique integration of financial advisory services adds value to our legal services for sophisticated business clients.